Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church
Sunday Service 9:30 a.m.
Sunday School 10:45-11:45 am September through May
God's Guidelines for Living
What Lutherans Believe
• In the Triune God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
• That the Bible is God's word to us and, as such, is final authority for faith and life.
• That together with the Word, God has given us the Sacraments - Baptism and the Lord's Supper - as a means of bringing about the new birth and sustaining our fellowship with God.
• That the heart of religion is a personal relationship between God and us.
• That this relationship is maintained and cultivated through the experience of worship, which includes a continuing use of the Word, Sacraments and prayer.
• That one's spiritual welfare is his individual responsibility.
• That Christianity is not only a belief, but is a commitment to a way of life.
• That life with God is eternal. Despite any temporary discouragement and disappointment, ultimate victory for time and eternity lies with the follower of God.
301 East Pittsburgh Street, Delmont, PA 15626
Parish Secretary Brenda Rosensteel
office @ salemdelmont.org